- Masks are made to order.
- Price is $5 each for elastic or $6 each for ties. Discounts available for orders of more than 100 masks.
- Masks are 2 layers of fabric, usually a print on one side and a solid on the other. with white or black elastic (my choice)–or ties by request–and a stainless steel bendable nose piece.
- Masks can be washed and dried.
- Pick up in Chambersburg, PA, or actual shipping (First Class will be quoted unless otherwise requested).
- Payment by PayPal or Venmo.
- Standard, large, and kid sizes (if ordering a kid size, tell me how old the kid is).
- Browse links to photos below to see what fabric is available. Solid fabrics are not shown; if you want a solid, send me a message to see if I have it.
- Photos are not the best; they were taken with a cell phone under flourescent lighting. (There are hundreds, so forgive me.)
- There may be repeats of photos, and sometimes a color like teal might be green or blue.
To order: Send me a message (via Facebook or email (email@example.com)). Tell me how many you want, what size, your PayPal email address, and which fabrics you’d like.
- To identify fabrics, either send me the last four digits of the file name or copy/paste or save the image. Here are screen shots for how to do both ways: